It was a fun week, packed with new phone announcements, our LG V30 reviews, plenty more Pixel 2 XL display talk, and so much more.
If you missed it, Razer announced the Razer Phone (a pretty sweet looking device), Essential launched an update that has us back in love with their phone, HTC bummed us out by not releasing the U11+ for the US, and that T-Mobile/Sprint merger appears to not be dead after all.
Here’s the good stuff you don’t want to miss!
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 157 “No U11+ for You” [Subscribe]
- Written Review: LG V30.
- Video Review: LG V30.
- 5 reasons to buy the LG V30.
- I don’t know which phone you should buy, and that’s a good thing.
- Razer announces the $699 Razer Phone. Official specs here.
- Essential Phone gets a sweet update.
- The Sprint, T-Mobile merger isn’t dead yet.
- Oreo: Oreo beta for the Galaxy S8, S8+ made available this week.
- OnePlus 5T name made official.
- YT TV: YouTube TV app for Android TV now available!
- HTC announces the U11 Life, headed to the US for $350.
- Google announced Fast Pair for quick Bluetooth pairing.
- HTC U11+ made official, but it’s not coming to the US.
- Essential: More Essential Phone colors on the way!
- Pixel Visual Core will be enabled in DP2 for Android 8.1.
- HTC plans to launch 5 to 6 phones next year.
- HTC U11+ might be based on “Muskie.”
Have a fun and safe weekend, everyone!