With so much going in Pixel 2 XL display drama-land, Essential dropping the price of its phone, and even us posting the codenames for the 2018 Google Pixels, this week was packed. Earlier in the week, we even found time post up our Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL video review, plus 20+ tips and tricks for Google’s latest!
Other noteworthy hotness was Google’s launch of the Android 8.1 developer preview (downloads available for select devices), Misfit finally put the Vapor smartwatch up for pre-order, and Verizon is now letting people pay $10/month to get out of 720p streaming hell.
Here’s the stuff you don’t want to miss!
- WATCH: The Droid Life Show – Episode 156 “Burn-in Man” [Subscribe]
- Review: Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL video review!
- Download: Android 8.1 developer preview.
- Video: What’s new in Android 8.1!
- Video: 20+ tips and tricks for the Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL.
- Changelog: All the new stuff in Android 8.1 developer preview.
- These are the 2018 Google Pixel codenames.
- HTC continues its teasing of the U11 Plus, unveiling set for Nov. 2.
- Google on Pixel 2 XL display: Move along, nothing to see here.
- Google addresses that weird clicking you might’ve heard from the Pixel 2.
- Google outlines plan to address screen burn-in, other display issues.
- Every Pixel 2 owner needs the Now Playing History app.
- The Essential Phone only costs $499.
- Pixel 2 pre-orders were really good, says Google.
- Opinion: Google is still bad at selling phones.
- Don’t want 720p streams on Verizon? You’ll have to pay $10/month more.
- LG joins Amazon’s Prime Exclusive lineup, get a G6 for just $399.
- Amazon has its own security camera now, priced at just $119.
- HTC intros HTC Financing.
- You can now pre-order the Android Wear-powered Misfit Vapor!
Have a great weekend!
Collapse Show Comments