Kind of a busy week, eh? Not only did we have Google I/O for the past three days, HTC also made the U11 official. We spent all sorts of time talking about both occasions and have links to all of those stories below.
For those of you looking for the big Google I/O recap, you’ll just want to hit that top link. We’ve got it all categorized for you right there, from Android to Assistant and VR, there is a lot of good stuff to catch up on.
If I/O was a snoozefest to you, then jump on past that first link and see some hand-picked links for topics like Android O, Netflix hating rooted users, and Amazon continuing to improve Echo.
- Full Google I/O 2017 recap
- Video: A day at Google I/O 2017
- Video: Android O Beta first look!
- All new Android O features
- Android O Beta is now available to Pixel and Nexus
- Big Google Assistant update with typing, new Explore and Your Stuff pages is out
- Want Google Assistant on MacOS? Try this open source app
- Gmail finally gets Inbox’s Smart Reply
- Allo’s web client is coming for a couple of months
- This year’s Google Play Awards winners have been announced!
- Netflix hates your rooted phone
- Samsung’s Chromebook Pro is coming May 28
- OnePlus 5’s camera will get help from DxOMark
- Poll: Do you use multi window on Android?
- Amazon Echo’s will soon start sending notifications
- Instagram now has fun face filters
- LG Watch Sport has been cancelled at Verizon
- Video: First look at the new HTC U11!
- HTC U11 is official and arrives in June | Specs
Biggest announcement from I/O? Gotta be Home stuff, right?