Last at Google I/O, Google revealed the winners of this year’s Google Play Awards. They chose 12 apps and games that “give their fans delightful and memorable experiences,” but also that captured the “imagination” of Google. The awardees are everything from smaller indie titles you may not have heard of, to some of the most popular apps you do indeed know.
The winners are!
- Standout Indie: Mushroom 11
- Standout Startup: HOOKED
- Best Android Wear Experience: Runtastic
- Best TV Experience: Red Bull TV
- Best VR Experience: Virtual Virtual Reality
- Best AR Experience: WOORLD
- Best App for Kids: Animal Jam – Play Wild!
- Best Multiplayer Game: Hearthstone
- Best App: Memrise
- Best Game: Transformers: Forged to Fight
- Best Accessibility Experience: IFTTT
- Best Social Impact: ShareTheMeal
Any of your favorites make the list?