Wow, it’s already December. This year has absolutely flown by. In just a couple weeks, we’re off to CES in Las Vegas and all of that excitement, then it’s MWC, so on and so forth. Crazy.
This week, we posted up our official Google Home review (complete with awesome video), recorded the latest episode of The Droid Life Show, learned Moto has zero plans for a new Moto 360 (sad day), and pretty much recuperated from the busy holiday travels of last week.
Look below and you will find all of the stories you don’t want to miss.
- Watch: Droid Life Show – Episode 127 [Subscribe]
- Review: Google Home.
- Android Auto finally supports “OK Google” hotword.
- DIRECTV NOW now live.
- Moto: Don’t expect a new Moto 360 anytime soon.
- Cyanogen is consolidating into one office, cutting staff.
- Moto Z likely to see a Tango Moto Mod.
- Amazon is working an Echo with a touchscreen, according to report.
- YouTube: YouTube launches 4K live streaming.
- Netflix now features download and offline playback.
- LeEco smartphones and TVs available in the US.
- Details on possible future Moto Mods hit the web.
- SwiftKey makes all themes available for free on Android and iOS.
- Report: Fitbit buying Pebble for $40 million.
- List of the Huawei devices set to receive Nougat in 2017.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Some of our best videos.