This week was a busy one here at DL, as we now have the HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S6, and Galaxy S6 Edge in our possession. We did unboxing and hands-on tours for each phone, and will be working very hard over the weekend and early next week to get our full reviews up before the official April 10 launch dates.
Beyond new phones, which we always love, news this week centered around Lollipop updates for various phones, HTC’s announcement of the One M8s, LG’s announcement of a new 5.5″ QHD panel that will come in the G4, the Metallica discography hitting Google Play, and plenty more.
To catch up on the best Android news of the past week, we have a collection of stories for you below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 81 [Subscribe]
- Video: HTC One M9 unboxing.
- Video: Samsung Galaxy S6 unboxing.
- Video: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge unboxing.
- Video: Galaxy S6 vs. One M9.
- Video: 25+ tips and tricks for the Galaxy 6.
- LG announces new 5.5″ QHD panel that will be featured in the G4.
- Verizon Galaxy Note 4 received Lollipop.
- HTC announces the One M8s.
- Shocker: Fewer than 1% of Android devices were infected with malware in 2014.
- T-Mobile LG G3 receiving Lollipop OTA on April 7.
- HTC One M9 receives S-OFF.
- OnePlus issues yet another apology for missing update deadline.
- Metallica discography hits Google Play.
Have a great weekend, folks!