With the Super Bowl over, and the NBA All-Star game a week away, you may find yourself a bit bored this weekend. Don’t worry, DL has your back. We have scooped up all of this week’s top Android-related stories, placing them all in a handy dandy list for you to consume at your earliest convenience.
This week, highlights were Samsung’s confirmation for March 1 being Galaxy S6 day, Lollipop rolling out to a few Sprint phones, Lollipop hitting the Galaxy S5 on Verizon (seriously, it happened), RadioShack declaring bankruptcy (not shocking), and word that Google is working on a new version of Glass.
Catch up with the full list of top stories below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 78 [Subscribe]
- Video: Galaxy S5 with Lollipop tour.
- You Decided: The OnePlus One beats out the LG G3 and Xperia Z3 in community poll.
- Go grab $6 in Google Play credit for free if you own a Chromecast.
- Net Neutrality talk hit a peak thanks to the FCC.
- Lollipop galore: Sprint Galaxy S5, One (M7), and One (M8) received updates this week.
- You have to watch Google’s adorable animal commercial for Android.
- RadioShack files for bankruptcy, partners with Sprint to stay afloat.
- Google and Mattel releasing new product on February 13.
- Samsung confirms March 1 for Galaxy S6 unveiling.
- Crap: Real-time tweets coming to Google Search.
- It’s not dead, Google is working on new version of Google Glass.
- One artist thinks this is what the Galaxy S6 will look like.
- Android 5.1 confirmed to be next version of Android, still Lollipop.
- Oh boy: Apple plans launch of new music service on Android.
- Microsoft bought Sunrise, the calendar app.
Have a great weekend, folks.