According to HTC, an update is rolling out starting today for the International version of the HTC One (review here), aiming to fix up some of the software found on the device. Most of the fixes are for the camera, such as improvements for Zoes, noise reduction in slow motion capture, improved color reduction, and quite a bit more.
- Improvement to sound capture with Zoe
- Noise reduction in slow motion movie capture
- Improved color reproduction and dynamic range (reduced over-exposure in non-HDR images) in certain conditions
- Fix to display correct ISO in EXIF information when ISO settings are manually changed by the user
- Improved system performance and stability
No word on when we can expect the same update to come to the American variants, but we will keep you posted when and if it happens.
Collapse Show Comments