January has officially come and gone. It’s February 1 and that means it is time for us to prepare for MWC and HTC’s upcoming event on the 19th. Unfortunately, no one from the DL team will be in Europe this year, but we will be watching the events via Internet and reporting on all of the great things that come out. On the bright side, we have both Kellex and Dave attending HTC’s New York event for the launch of the M7, so that should be great.
If you missed any of this week’s highlights, here is your chance to catch up.
- The Droid Life Show: Episode 13 [Subscribe]
- Hands-on with: Pebble Smartwatch.
- Hands-on with: Metawatch STRATA smartwatch.
- Spec Chart: Blackberry Z10 vs. Nexus 4 vs. DROID DNA vs. Note 2 vs. RAZR MAXX HD
- HTC announces Feb. 19th event for possible M7 unveiling.
- HTC M7 could see delayed launch on Verizon? Say it ain’t so, Batman!
- Is HTC’s CEO showing off the M7?
- Mysterious HTC M4 and G2 specs leaked.
- Motorola posts job listing for the Motorola X phone.
- White Nexus 4 poses for the camera.
- Kellex finally lets us know how he really feels about Nexus devices on carriers.
- A look at Android’s options for wireless charging.
- Verizon intros new prepaid unlimited plans, but no 4G LTE love in sight.
- World explodes as Verizon approves updates for Thunderbolt and OG Incredible.
- Google Glass passes through FCC.
- Stolen Android phone leads to new list of Internet memes.
Cheers Tim Buchanan for the image!