The Jelly Bean update situation on Verizon is a tricky one. I say that because most Android phone manufacturers have yet to even update most of their phones to Ice Cream Sandwich. So how can we start talking about Jelly Bean updates? Well, we know that many of you are always looking for the most current information on this subject and thought we may as well create the official page for it just like we did with Android 4.0. Once word starts trickling out from Motorola, Samsung and the rest of the major players, we will update this post. I’d say that this is definitely one that you should bookmark. You will also find a shortcut to it in the sidebar.
- Intuition: Assuming that this will make the cut – no time frame given.
- Spectrum: Assuming that this will make the cut – no time frame given.
- Spectrum 2: Assuming that this will make the cut – no time frame given
- Incredible 4G LTE: Assuming that this will make the cut – no time frame given.
- Rezound: Assuming that this will make the cut – no time frame given.
- DROID DNA: Update approved and began rolling out December 6, 2013.
*As you can see, we left a lot of phones off of this list. We basically went back a year and took all of the higher-end phones that we think will get the Jelly Bean update. Almost all of these are already on ICS and are likely candidates to see another major update to Android 4.1. If other phones make the cut or some of these don’t, we will add them to or remove from the list.