November 11 is here. Not only is it a very interesting date to numerologists, but it is also a big deal to Motorola and Verizon. Today the DROID RAZR became available and it merges two iconic brands. Motorola’s RAZR and Verizon’s DROID. Will it become an instant success? A cult classic just like the original RAZR? Time will tell.
- We got our first hands on impression with the HTC Rezound and DROID RAZR.
- A how-to on rooting your new DROID RAZR.
- Adobe says goodbye to mobile Flash Player.
- New Verizon road map showing the Galaxy Nexus as a Web-Only-Purchase device?
- Is this a sign that the Galaxy Nexus will have better battery life than we are all expecting?
- Is Motorola planning something special for the OG DROID?
- Cases for the G-Nex start arriving in stores, does that mean it is not a web-only sale?
- Amazon releases newly designed Appstore.
- We asked you which phone you want more – Nexus, Rezound, or the RAZR.
- Samsung VP shows off the Galaxy Nexus on Fox News.
- Verizon and Droid Life teamed up to give away a DROID RAZR.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are sure to hear more about the upcoming Galaxy Nexus release now that there is nothing left for Verizon to market. Let’s all cross our fingers and hope we hear soon. Peace!
Some of our best videos.