The DROID RAZR will be out this Friday, but as many of you know, there is a contest of some sort brewing by the folks behind @DroidLanding. That contest is now official and we are a part of it. As you can see from the pictures above, a safe has been delivered to us by the Operative, the secret agent behind the set of audio clues that were released over the weekend. Included in the safe is anyone’s guess (who am I kidding, it’s a RAZR), but we do have a couple of clues for you below to help get you into it.
The contest is as follows:
1. Using the clues below, figure out the combination to the safe.
2. In the comments, drop the code that you believe to be the correct code.
3. If you are right, and the first to post it, you win what’s inside the box. (Yep, a brand spankin’ new RAZR.)
4. Verizon will inform us who commented first with the correct code and I will unlock it.
5. Once we get all of the goodies out, we will ship your new phone off to you!
Here is the audio message:
[audio:https://www.droid-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PLAY_ME_FIRST.mp3|titles=droid razr contest]
And your clue:
Get to crackin’!
Update: A winner has been picked, but we have unfortunately run into an issue with the safe batteries potentially being dead. We are trying to remedy the situation now. Stay with us, and apologies for the delay on announcing this!
Update 2: Sorry folks, but we will have to announce the winner tomorrow. With dead batteries in the safe, we need the key to open it. We should have it some time early tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience.
Update 3: We have the key! Winner picked. Video uploading. Post coming in just a few.