A recap from a weekend full of Droid Life goodness that you may have missed while spending too many hours away from your computer. We wouldn’t want you missing out on the latest rumors, news, hacks, apps or ROMs now would we? Catch up!
- Droid X Compared to EVO – The photos of the Droid X keep popping up everywhere. The latest give us a pretty clear picture of how big this device is. It puts the EVO to shame.
- Clearest Pics of the Droid X to Date – The guys at Gadget University got their hands on what looks to be a retail model of the Droid X. All black with red accents. It’s pretty.
- Droid X Launching in July? Droid 2 in August? – BGR is reporting that the Droid X will launch in July and the Droid 2 sometime in August. Our sources beg to differ, but who really cares right? Two months and 2 new beasts from Motorola…can’t beat that.
- Froyo Tip: Show All Apps in Market – If you are having trouble seeing all apps in the Market while running Froyo, try this trick courtesy of Team Chaos.
- Verizon Drops Droid 1 Price – Verizon has finally dropped the price of the Droid 1 down to $149.99. It’s also almost free everywhere else. Ready for the new Droids?
- Friday App Roundup – Our weekly round up of apps. Check ’em!
It feels weird to keep saying “Big week ahead!” but we really do have so much going on these days. The official Froyo could be here any day, the Droid X and Droid 2 are just around the corner and it doesn’t stop there. Who wants to root their Incredible? Actually, who wants a few more exclusive juicy Droid 2 and Droid X details? We’ve got some for you in about an hour. (Monday tease!)
Collapse Show Comments