A recap from a weekend full of Droid Life goodness that you may have missed while spending too many hours away from your computer. We wouldn’t want you missing out on the latest rumors, news, hacks, apps or ROMs now would we? Catch up!
- Download: Froyo for your Motorola Droid – The first real Android 2.2 ROM for the Motorola Droid was released on Saturday and the world went crazy. If you want it, get it while it’s hot.
- Download: Flash 10.1 for your Droid – And of course with Froyo comes Flash. Once you install the 2.2 ROM on your Droid, you can install Flash and start enjoying the real internet.
- Download: New Droid kernels for Froyo – After getting Froyo and Flash on your phone, then it’s time to install one of these new kernels which will fix your wifi and make your Droid even more amazing.
- Post your Quadrant Froyo scores! – We put together a little gathering of Quadrant benchmarks from everyone who installed the new 2.2 ROM. Post yours!
- Tip: Watch Hulu on your Droid – Here is how you can watch Hulu shows now that you have Flash installed.
- Tip: Move Apps to SD Card – You can also start moving your applications to your SD card! Not all work out of the box, but if you have Titanium Backup you can force move them.
- Video: Android Phone is for Porn – Quite possibly the funniest Steve Jobs video ever. Watch and enjoy over and over again.
- More exclusive Droid Xtreme pics – Yep, we got more exclusive pics of the Motorola Droid Xtreme. This is the first time any of you will have seen the backside of this beast.
- Should you unroot or root before Froyo? – We had a little chat with readers on why you should root or unroot before the official Froyo build is released to your device. Read up!
Wow, what a weekend. We usually try to hold back during weekends, but Saturday just had so much stuff packed into it that we couldn’t help ourselves. It feels like a new beginning almost. I know that sounds a little crazy, but I just get the feeling that something huge is about to happen either this week or next…
How we doin’ today? Feeling good after a quick, yet action packed weekend? Get ready for this week.
Collapse Show Comments