We’ve already had 2 Team Chaos Froyo themes posted this week and it looks like we’ve got another gem from them. Bgill55 posted a Froyo market fix the other day that should allow your Droid to see all apps available. It is my understanding that this fix simply tweaks the build.prop to trick the market a little. This is an easy one…
1. Download the market_fix_bgill55.zip file to your SD card.
2. Open ROM Manager and choose “Install ROM from SD Card.”
3. Navigate to the location of the file you just downloaded and tap on it.
4. No need to backup/wipe data and cache, so press “OK.”
5. Phone will boot into recovery and flash the market fix file.
Source: DroidForums (Thanks bgill55 and Team Chaos!)
Collapse Show Comments