It was Moto X week, and boy was it busy. We got up our full review of NVIDIA’s SHIELD portable gaming console, plus we did a ton of comparing of this year’s top devices against Moto’s newest flagship device. We posted up an in-depth look at what Moto’s X8 Computing System exactly is, and were also surprised by Google when they announced their new Android Device Manager. If you missed any of the craziness (how could you?), take a peek down below and catch up.
- Watch: Droid Life Show Moto X Edition [Subscribe]
- Watch: Moto X hands-on and unboxing.
- Watch: Moto X feature rundown.
- Review: NVIDIA SHIELD.
- Hands-on with the MotoMaker website.
- 9 things you should know about the Moto X.
- Spec Comparison: Moto X vs. DROID ULTRA vs. MAXX vs. Mini.
- Spec Comparison: Moto X vs. Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One vs. Nexus 4.
- Showdown: Moto X vs. Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One.
- Motorola and Google unveil the Moto X.
- Punit Soni confirms unlockable bootloader for certain Moto X variants, Verizon to get “Developer Edition.”
- Google announces Android Device Manager, a tool to help you find your lost phone!
- Sony Honami pictured, shows off 20+MP camera sensor.
- What exactly is Moto’s X8 Computing System? We’ve got the answer for you.
- Verizon roadmap shows Moto X launch scheduled for August 23.
Have a great weekend, folks!