Well, that was a decent week, right? CES ran its course and we covered a ton of stuff. From Google Assistant in everything to new gaming displays and smart home goodies, there was so much to absorb. Below, since you may have missed some of the news as it went live, we’ve put together a recap of the biggest announcements, including our Best of CES 2018 list.
Enjoy the weekend, folks! Back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.
- BEST OF CES 2018
- WATCH: Droid Life Show – Episode 162 | Subscribe
- CES: NVIDIA’s BFGDs are what every gamer needs
- CES: Synpatics in-display fingerprint readers are pretty sweet
- CES: Philips Hue is getting a new app, outdoor light line
- CES: Ring also has new cams and outdoor lighting
- CES: Huawei Mate 10 Pro arrives in February in the US
- CES: AT&T decides to skip out on Huawei partnership
- CES: Google partners with Lenovo and Yi for VR180 cameras
- CES: Lenovo unveiled the first stand-alone Daydream VR headset
- CES: Google Home-like units with displays are coming
- CES: Here are the Google Assistant speakers with smart displays
- CES: Razer’s Project Linda is another lapdock we’ll likely never see
- CES: Google finally gives us a proper Google Assistant directory
- CES: Google Assistant officially comes to Android Auto
- CES: Google Pay is here to replace Android Pay and Google Wallet
- CES: Qualcomm is making Bluetooth wireless buds better
- CES: Qualcomm also makes it super easy to make smart speakers
- CES: Bixby is coming to Samsung’s Family Hub Fridge and Smart TVs
- CES: DJI’s Osmo Mobile 2 is here and it’s super affordable
- Galaxy S9 will be announced at MWC in February
- US Galaxy S9 and S9+ stop off at FCC
- Did this Galaxy S9 box just confirm some key specs?
- Galaxy S9 could also have live FM radio chips
- Google quietly acquired a company with some interesting ideas
- LG may dramatically shake-up its current phone release schedule
- Checkout all the new accessories Essential is selling
- OnePlus is ready to approach US carriers
- Motorola announced two new Moto Mods this week
- Razer Phone gets Netflix HDR and Dolby Plus 5.1 with update
- Latest Android distribution numbers are still embarrassing for Oreo
- Verizon’s Total Mobile Protection price is going up
Vegas hates rain.
Some of our best videos.