That’s a wrap on a crazy and fun week. If you somehow missed it, we took over the Interwebz on Tuesday, posting up info and pictures of what we think is everything Google is set to announce on October 4. It was good times.
We also published our video review of the Galaxy Note 8, learned that Google has signed a $1.1 billion agreement with HTC for smartphone engineers and licensing, Nest announced a whole lotta new products, and the iPhone 8 took over the DxOMark smartphone camera rankings.
Here’s the stuff you definitely don’t want to miss from this week.
- WATCH: The Droid Life Show – Episode 152 [Subscribe]
- Video: Galaxy Note 8 review.
- Leaks: Here’s the Pixel 2.
- Here’s the Pixel 2 XL.
- Here’s the Google Home Mini.
- Here’s the new Daydream View headset.
- Here’s the Google Pixelbook and Pixelbook Pen.
- Google pays $1.1 billion to HTC to buy Pixel engineering team.
- Mashing the “software update” button will now work for select phone owners.
- DxOMark ranks the iPhone 8 above all Android devices in camera department.
- HTC U11 Plus reported to feature 6″ edge-to-edge display.
- There’s now $350 Google Assistant-powered Bose headphones.
- Google Home Mini stops by the FCC.
- Nest announces video doorbell, $500 alarm system, and more.
- Android One Moto X4 for Project Fi announced.
- Project Fi and Google Store trade-in programs announced.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Collapse Show Comments