Another week in the books here at DL, highlighted by the posting of our LG G5 review. If you have not read it yet, be sure to do so. On top of reviews, we covered potential Galaxy Note 6 news, got another look at the HTC 10 ahead of next week’s unveiling, learned about BlackBerry’s Android plan for 2016, and may have gotten our first look at Motorola’s flagship for the new year.
Other news consisted of us reminding all T-Mobile customers that they can claim their free season of MLB TV Premium from the carrier, oohing and ahhing over the new Google Play icons, and LG refuting any type of reporting that the G5 features a plastic body.
Look below if you missed any of the goodies from this week.
- Review: LG G5.
- First 10 things you should do on the LG G5.
- Motorola: Possibly our first look at Motorola’s 2016 flagship.
- Galaxy Note 6 likely to feature IP68 rating, may come with iris scanner.
- HTC 10: Another look at the upcoming HTC 10.
- T-Mobile: Customers, claim your free season of MLB TV Premium.
- Branches of Google Play apps get app icon updates.
- Download: A sample of HTC 10 wallpapers.
- Big updates rolled out for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge on T-Mobile.
- Huawei unveils the P9 and P9 Plus.
- LG: The G5 is not plastic, yo.
- Nova Launcher beta updated with Night Mode, configurable search bar.
- reddit finally has an official Android app.
- BlackBerry: Company confirms two mid-range Android phones for 2016.
- Marshmallow update for LG V10 on T-Mobile coming next week.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.