This week, we came to a full realization that the tech world is settling nicely into the holiday season, as big news isn’t exactly arriving in mass quantities. Still, we reviewed the $1,500 TAG Heuer Connected, unboxed the Moto 360 Sport, reacted to the first Galaxy S7 rumor worth talking about, and even sat down for episode 99 of the Droid Life Show.
Oh, we also shared more and more last minute holiday deals, many of which you can find below in our list of the best Android stories of the week.
Be sure to catch up because CES is close.
- Watch: Droid Life Show episode 99 | Subscribe
- TAG Heuer Connected review.
- Moto 360 Sport unboxing!
- Galaxy S7: The first big rumors are in!
- Poll: Month-to-month or contract?
- OTA Updates: Here are the Android 6.0.1 files.
- Google Store has so many good deals right now, including free overnight shipping.
- Project Fi now supports tablets.
- Free: Use Android Pay on your Nexus and get a $20 Best Buy gift card.
- Vote: What should the next version of Android be called?
- Google Now on Tap gets flight and package tracking.
- Swiftkey is bringing thew new emoji to its beta.
- NVIDIA sneak peeks Android 6.0 on the SHIELD Tablet.
- Sales: Here are your Friday app and game sales.
- Nexus 6P: The 6P has a notification light that you should turn on.
- Free data: Verizon will give you 2GB of data per month for 3 months.
- Star Wars: You can already pre-order The Force Awakens on Google Play.
- More Star Wars: Become a Jedi in this Chrome Experiment.
- Do we think this is the 2016 Moto X? No, not really.
- Here are a bunch of designer Android Wear watch faces.
- Inbox gets Trips sharing and easier photo attachments.
BB-8 is the new Jar Jar.
Some of our best videos.