For anyone waiting to see what the G4 from LG will bring, this was a good week for you. There was a ton of images leaked of the G4, proving that in fact, it will feature leather on a few models. Unfortunately, this means I owe Kellen $5, as I lost a bet that the phone would not feature leather.
On top of the G4, Huawei announced the P8, the OnePlus Two should launch in Q3, Samsung is hoping to fix a few battery woes for Galaxy S6 owners, we got our first look at the Monolink band for the Moto 360, and Android 5.1.1 should be available very soon for download.
To catch up on the best Android news of the past week, we have a collection of stories for you below.
- LG G4: A huge LG G4 leak went down earlier this week.
- OnePlus Two is coming in Q3 of this year.
- Huawei makes the P8 official.
- Google: Android 5.1.1 is right around the corner.
- More details leak for Google’s upcoming wireless service.
- Yup, this is the LG G4.
- Samsung aims for better battery performance in update.
- Battle: One iOS vs Android debate ends in blood.
- Our first look at the Moto 360’s monolink band.
- Check out these E3 Moto 360 watch bands, too.
- Yes: New Star Wars trailer.
And be sure to enter our LG G3 giveaway.
Have a great weekend, folks!