This Sunday, all of the hypebeasting comes to an end. Well, at least until LG is ready to unveil the G4. Samsung and HTC will take the stage on Sunday, finally pulling back the curtain on their 2015 flagships. There has been an enormous amount of leaks for the One M9 from HTC, as well as the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge from Samsung. It should be a pretty fun-filled Sunday.
To catch up on the best Android news of the past week, we have a collection of stories for you below.
- Video: Moto E LTE unboxing and tour.
- Comparison: Moto X (2nd Gen) vs Moto E (2nd Gen) vs Moto G (2nd Gen).
- “Sponsored” app listings are coming to Google Play.
- Government: The FCC passed its Net Neutrality rules.
- Here are four ways Samsung can win again with the Galaxy S6.
- Reported Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge pictured side by side.
- Leak: Reported One M9 promo video material leaked.
- Even more images of the Galaxy S6 Edge surface.
- Google planning breakdown of Google+.
- Woof: Galaxy S6 Edge to cost more than any iPhone.
- Huawei to unveil Android Wear-powered smartwatch at MWC.
- LG teases more Watch Urbane.
- Victory: Google Wallet to come preinstalled on Android devices from Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
- Google shows off its vision for future HQ in Mountain View.
We’ll see you cats on Sunday! And don’t worry, we’ll be live blogging the events.
Some of our best videos.