Bon voyage to yet another week here at DL, as we coast ever-so-smoothly into yet another weekend. It was a busy week here, though, with Samsung confirming the unveiling date for the Galaxy Note 4 and Google releasing a new build of the Android L developer preview.
To our delight, our favorite upcoming smartwatch, the Moto 360, saw a massive leak a few days ago. With the leak, we learned that the smartwatch will for sure feature wireless charging, possible 2.5 day battery life, as well as a IP67 rating (water and dust resistance).
It was a very busy week, so if you missed anything at all, take a look at the highlights below.
- Moto 360 massive leak.
- New Moto X scheduled for September 25 release on Verizon.
- Galaxy Note 4 unveiling confirmed for September 3.
- We hosted a Share Your Home Screen day!
- Verizon thinks you are a fool for saying no to discounted phones.
- Galaxy Note 4 to feature the Snapdragon 805.
- Possible Moto X+1 device benchmarked.
- Moto X will receive Android L update.
- Google released new builds for the Android L developer preview.
- Google brought back rule of 4 de-authorizations per year on All Access.
- Sprint names new CEO, Marcelo Claure.
- Sprint abandons bid for T-Mobile.
- Mystery Motorola XT1096 box shows up at Verizon.
- 1440p streaming option showing up for G3 owners in YouTube app.
- Pictures of the Galaxy Alpha surface. And more pictures.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha strolled through the FCC.
- Dan Rosenburg unlocked the Moto X bootloader, talks vulnerability.
Have a great week, folks!
Some of our best videos.