It’s a short week this week, thanks to America celebrating freedom, but there was no shortage of good Android news. This week, we posted up our full Gear Live smartwatch review, and we even squeezed in Episode 63 of The Droid Life Show. Since we weren’t able to do a show last week during Google I/O, it runs a little long, but I promise it’s entertaining.
Other news centered around the Moto 360 (of course), a complete rundown of new Android L features, launch dates for the LG G3 on T-Mobile and Sprint, and Pressy finally started showing up at backer’s doorsteps. As I said, there was plenty going on.
If you missed any of the action, we have the highlights for you below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 63 [Subscribe]
- Review: Samsung Gear Live
- Hands-on: Pressy.
- Android L Features: Dialer | Quick Settings Panel | Multitasking | Notification Manager | Heads-Up Notifications
- Poll: How much would you pay for the Moto 360?
- LG G3 launches on T-Mobile July 16, July 18 for Sprint.
- HTC might actually post a profit this quarter.
- Kellen talks about why the Moto 360 is the only smartwatch he wants right now.
- 4G LTE coming to Verizon pre-paid customers.
- Android Wear gets its first software update.
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet runs through global certification forum.
- Google Music app sees an update.
- Blek finally comes to Google Play.
- Moto 360 may launch alongside new Moto X+1 smartphone in August.
Happy 4th, folks! ‘Murica!