This week flew by, with news coming at us from all angles. The big news, to HTC’s dismay, is that thanks to more leaks than the Titanic had after hitting the iceberg, we pretty much know exactly what to expect from the HTC One (2014). While the young man handling the camera and the device probably had little idea that a team of lawyers were on their way to his house after he hit “publish,” he gave the world its first true look at what HTC will more-than-likely unveil on March 25. Wherever you are, kid, we hope you hear our appreciation.
Besides all of the hype regarding the upcoming flagship from HTC, the Samsung Galaxy S5 is still in the headlines, as it just went through the FCC on its way to Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T. Not only did the FCC give us juicy details, but Samsung themselves also posted up a highly detailed feature video earlier in the week.
To top off the madness, the big juicy rumor floating around is that Google has selected LG to make a “Nexus 6” smartphone, as well as the upcoming Nexus smartwatch. How’s that for a hypebeast?
To catch yourself up on all of the hotness, check below.
- We got through Volume 19 of the DL Q&A Sessions.
- The “best ever” hands-on video of the HTC One (2014) was uploaded to YouTube.
- Motorola launched new colors on MotoMaker, including the new College Collection.
- The Galaxy S5 visited the FCC on its way to AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
- Pebble’s smartwatch app store is now available on Google Play.
- QuizUp finally hit Android devices, and we then dominated it.
- Rumor Alert: Google has selected LG to make the next Nexus smartphone.
- Samsung launched their own radio streaming services, weirdly called Milk Music.
- The Moto X is reportedly seeing big battery drain after update to Android 4.2.2.
- Shocker: More photos of the HTC One (2014) surface before unveiling.
- The HTC One (2014) went through the FCC, en route towards Verizon.
- AT&T starting to fire up LTE-Advanced markets in the US.
- NVIDIA’s Tegra K1 gets more benchmarks, destroys the initial competition.
- To celebrate Google Play’s 2nd birthday, Google offered up some rather poor “deals.”
- LG released a commercial for the G Flex which we found rather amusing.
- Moto updated Touchless Control, now we can say “What’s Up?” to our phones.
- Samsung takes us on a nice 4-minute video tour of the Galaxy S5.
Enjoy your weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.