This week flew by, as it seemed every day had its own individual highlights. For example, today was marked by Verizon’s contract info being changed around as well as the launch of Facebook’s Home application. A few apps of note were also released this week to the newly redesigned Google Play store, which should easily take up your weekend’s time. We’re seeing major updates for devices like the Bionic as well.
If you missed any of the action, be sure to catch up below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 21 [Subscribe]
- Verizon looking to intro device payment plan, just like T-Mobile?
- Verizon upgrade eligibility changes to 24-month cycle, NE2 credits gone as of April 15.
- We received more Google Babel info, lots of goodies.
- Google Play version 4.0 released to the public | Quick video tour
- Samsung launches the Galaxy Mega 5.8″ and 6.3″ mid-range phones.
- Facebook Home now available for select Android devices.
- Facebook Messenger updated, brings the awesome Chat Heads!
- Motorola DROID Bionic is finally receiving Jelly Bean!
- DROID DNA receiving minor update.
- DROID RAZR M soak test also happening out shortly – just a maintenance release.
- First official Nexus 10 accessory arrives in Google Play, it’s a book cover.
- Now Playing Beta is what Google Music should look like.
- Ninja SMS is a great companion to your texting app.
- Cinemagram brings Vine-like video sharing to Android.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Collapse Show Comments