Honor just announced that the Honor 7X will receive the EMUI 8.0 update via OTA in the US starting April 30.
With this update, owners will find the Face Unlock feature, a new floating navigation dock, “seamless LinkedIn integration,” plus the ability to sync two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously. Not a bad little update for the 7X.
Here’s the complete list of changes for the 7X.
- New floating navigation dock
- Updated setting menu and Phone Manager
- Phone gallery recycle bin
- Seamless LinkedIn integration
- Link up two Bluetooth device
- Face unlock
Be on the lookout, 7X owners.