Most years, we don’t often expect much to happen in the Android industry after Google announces its hardware, but this year has been somewhat different. Not only do we have another OnePlus flagship-level phone to test, we also got the first phone from Razer and a mid-to-high tier phone from Motorola. And look, I’m not complaining – we love checking out new phones.
So this week, we unboxed the Razer Phone, covered all of the news out of the OnePlus 5T event, and polished off a review of the Moto X4 (both Android One and regular versions). For mid-November, that’s a lot of new phone talk.
Outside of phone news, we got a bit opinionated over topics like Android TV and Google, NVIDIA’s missing Spot, and Verizon’s stance on unlocked phones after CDMA dies. It was a packed week!
- Watch: DL Show Episode 158 | Subscribe
- OnePlus 5T announced for November 21, starts at $499
- OnePlus 5T specs
- Download: OnePlus 5T wallpapers
- Is OnePlus becoming what it once tried to beat?
- Moto X4 review!
- Razer Phone unboxing!
- Razer Phone available in US for $699
- Essential Phone gets Oreo beta update!
- Opinion: It’s time for Google to build a Pixel TV box
- 3-year old Nexus Player now has Google Assistant
- Question: What is your favorite Google Assistant feature?
- Verizon won’t be friendly to unlocked phones, even with CDMA dead
- Motorola’s new Polaroid Moto Mod looks kind of awesome
- Philo is a $16 per month TV streaming service
- NVIDIA, it’s time to release the Spot already
- Poll: Does your phone need water resistance?
- Amazon Black Friday deals sneak peek
- HTC and Google cancel stand-alone Daydream VR headset
Justice League or nah?
Some of our best videos.