Pixel 2 Day is upon us, next week to be exact, with the event kicking off on October 4. Kellen will be at the event, ready to bring us all of the news Google has in store. Oh my, how exciting!
While we wait for that to happen, let’s go over what took place this week, shall we? This week, we took a look at the Nanoleaf Aurora lighting system, found out that the LG V30 will launch in the US soon, Google Assistant arrived for NVIDIA’s SHIELD TV, and Amazon announced a whole new lineup of Echo devices. It was a busy week, y’all.
Here are the stories from this week that you don’t want to miss!
- Review: Nanoleaf Aurora lighting system.
- Here are 5 reasons the Galaxy Note 8 is worth buying.
- Google Home with screen said to be in the works.
- Pixel 2 XL: Here’s the latest report of features for the Pixel 2 XL.
- LG V30/Pixel 2 XL: Here’s how the LG V30 compares to other flagship devices.
- Essential reported to have sold only 5,000 devices.
- Amazon announces a whole bunch of new Echo devices.
- Assistant: Google Assistant arrives for Android TV, SHIELD TV.
- Google Store’s trade-in program is quite generous.
- V30: LG V30 arrives next week!
- Sprint scores an exclusive on the LG V30+.
- Here’s how Google Assistant works in headphones.
- Galaxy S8 Active is headed to T-Mobile, according to report.
- Nougat: Moto X Pure Edition actually received Nougat!
Have a great weekend, folks!