Inside, owners will find a new Night Mode setting, support for 256GB SD cards, the ability to disable a few stock applications, optimizations for the Do Not Disturb function, as well as WiFi Calling bug fixes. There’s even more listed in the changelog which has been pasted below from ZTE’s community forum.
- Enables “Night Mode” setting
- Supports 256GB microSD cards
- Allows users to disable some stock apps
- Optimizes the “Do Not Disturb” function
- Fixes various Wi-Fi Calling issues
- Improves device stability and security
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other fixes
One thing to note, ZTE recommends you remove your SD card before updating the device. The company states this could save you from any unwanted interruptions during the update.
Axon 7 owners, you will see it within the next couple of days.