Our Galaxy S8/S8+ written and video reviews are now up for your viewing/reading pleasure, which means we can finally enjoy ourselves and relax this weekend. Thank goodness.
We won’t have long to chill, though, as Google I/O is now right around the corner – the third week of May, to be exact. There’s bound to be a ton of news coming out of Mountain View and we’ll be on location to bring you all of the latest Android intel. We’re excited about it.
Here’s everything from this week that you won’t want to miss.
- Review: Galaxy S8 / S8+.
- Watch: Galaxy S8 Review.
- Camera Comparison: Galaxy S8 vs. Pixel vs. LG G6.
- Google specifies dates for last Pixel and Nexus security updates.
- HTC: HTC continues to tease upcoming May 16 “U” event.
- Our favorite accessory for the Galaxy S8.
- Samsung issuing fix for that red tint on the Galaxy S8.
- Bixby: Here are a few remapping options for the Galaxy S8’s Bixby button.
- OnePlus 5: Maybe our first look at a OnePlus 5 render.
- BlackBerry KEYOne hits the US at the end of May.
- Google: David Foster exits Google.
- This is how good smartphone cameras may be one day long from now.
Have a great weekend, folks!