What a week, right? Not only did we get all sorts of into the LG G6 (tours, tips and tricks, first 10 things, etc.), we got Google Assistant on a lot more phones, know when to expect the Galaxy S8, and can make YouTube our new TV provider. We also got confirmation on a new Pixel phone, found out that Motorola is back to being itself again, and answered a bunch of your questions in a new Q&A session.
There is a boat load of mega-news in this week’s recap, so you’ll want to take your time. Everything below is well worth a look, especially as we get ready for the launch of this year’s first round of top-tier smartphones.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 135 | Subscribe
- LG G6: Tips and tricks! | First 10 things to do! | Video tour! | March 10 release
- Other LG G6: US carriers | Available “this Spring” in US | Official specs
- Galaxy S8 is leaking left and right these days
- Galaxy S8 will also be officially announced on March 29 in NYC
- Google Assistant is now available to all Marshmallow and Nougat phones
- Yep, we should be getting a new Google Pixel this year, and it won’t be cheap
- We likely won’t see a new Chromebook Pixel, though
- YouTube TV announced at $35 per month
- Poll: Leaning towards any new flagship in particular?
- Motorola is back as Motorola again!
- They also announced the Moto G5 Plus for the US | Will go all-in on Moto Mods
- Q&A: The latest DL answers to your questions!
- DEAL: Like $300+ in free stuff from Best Buy if you buy Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge
- DEAL: T-Mobile wants to give you a free 3rd phone line
- Amazon wants to turn Alexa devices in your home intercom
- Why I ditched grandfathered Verizon unlimited for the new unlimited plan
- These are AT&T’s new unlimited data plans
- Cricket dropped its unlimited plan to $55 with autopay | They are capping it too
- MWC Stuff: Huawei Watch 2 | Huawei P10 and P10+ | Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- More MWC: Samsung’s new Gear VR with Controller | Galaxy Tab S3 | Blackberry KEYone
Cool picture, eh?
Collapse Show Comments