To wrap up the week at Droid Life, we just got done publishing our HTC 10 review and also sat down to discuss it on the DL Show. To say that we are impressed with HTC’s new phone is probably somewhat of an understatement. They did a pretty fantastic job all-around this year and deserve a slow clap.
Outside of that in-depth look, this week, we reflected on a month with the Galaxy S7 Edge, talked about the G5’s modules being a proof of concept, saw podcasts hit Google Play Music, and began playing Exploding Kittens obsessively. It was a fun week, though you can tell things are slowing as flagship releases pass and we await the arrival of Google I/O.
The week that was can be found below. Well, the highlights can.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 107 | Subscribe
- Featured: Our HTC 10 review | HTC 10 tips and tricks | Photo gallery
- Featured: Galaxy S7 Edge, one month later
- Opinion: LG G5 is no more than a proof of concept
- Podcasts are now available on Google Play Music
- You can also find them by searching in the Google App
- Huawei and Leica released statement to discuss their co-engineering
- First ever Google Play Awards coming at I/O
- Google I/O: The schedule is available!
- Google has a new travel assistant app coming next week
- Google released its 2nd annual security report for Android
- Corning figured out a way to print high quality photos on Gorilla Glass
- Pink: The Galaxy S7 now comes in pink
- Motorola confirms to us that it is having warranty exchange issues in the US
- Is this our first look at the next Moto G (4th gen)?
- Inbox just got an awesome update with link storing
- Google Keep gets link storing, hashtags, slight redesign
- Exploding Kittens is now an Android game!
- Chrooma Keyboard is now free!
- Poll: What is your keyboard app of choice?