Now that the LG G5 is available for purchase, we are finding ourselves in this sort of in-between time for smartphone launches and news. That doesn’t mean things have slowed, of course, only that we get to breathe a bit between now and the launch of the HTC 10 and the kickoff of Google I/O, both of which are only a short few weeks away.
Over the last week, we unboxed the G5, saw the death of the Google Wallet Card, learned even more about the HTC 10, and confirmed with Verizon that more fees are on the way. We also just wrapped up episode 105 of the DL Show.
Be sure to catch up!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 105 | Subscribe
- LG G5 unboxing!
- LG G5 is now available for purchase
- Video: LG G5 will eventually have a home option with an app drawer
- RIP, Google Wallet Card
- Verizon will introduce a $20 upgrade fee for full retail purchases on Monday
- Here are 20 customer reactions to that new upgrade fee
- Verizon’s unlimited data plan price increase “phase 2” kicks off May 15
- HTC 10 Specs: The latest specs, thanks to a benchmark
- HTC 10 to have “fastest and smoothest Android” yet
- Poll: Do you pay for a music streaming service?
- SoundCloud introduces premium $10 per month service
- Verizon Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge both got Marshmallow this week
- OnePlus 2 Marshmallow, anyone?
- We’ll probably get a Galaxy S7 Active on AT&T at any moment
- Video: Story behind the new voice in Google Search
- Banned: Amazon requires your USB Type-C cables to be up to spec
- Google’s Calculator app hits Google Play
- Poll: Do you have a home phone?
- This is my Android: March 2016
Don’t be fooled.
Some of our best videos.