You can tell we are closing in on the holidays and the end of the year, because news has slowed, there aren’t any new phones to review, and we are starting to reflect back on what was the best of the past 12 months. That doesn’t mean we didn’t have a bunch of good content for you to consumer this week, though. Below, as always, we have the best Android stories of the week that you won’t want to miss, including a series we have only begun that highlights five reasons to buy select phones.
Be sure to catch up before next week!
- 5 Reasons: To buy the DROID Turbo 2
- 5 Reasons: To buy the Galaxy Note 5
- 5 Reasons: To buy the Nexus 6P
- 5 Reasons: To buy the LG V10
- Nexus phones are getting a big update next week with new emoji!
- Here are all of the new emoji.
- Nova Launcher got an awesome update in beta this week.
- YouTube Red may be shooting for streaming rights of major TV shows and movies.
- The best of 2015, from Google Play.
- Hey, Yahoo Messenger is back…if you care.
- Free Data: If you upgrade at Verizon, they’ll give each line of yours 2GB of bonus data for life.
- More Expensive Data: AT&T raising unlimited data pricing in February.
- Andy Rubin may be coming back to Android.
- Moto X Pure Edition is getting Marshmallow within the next week.
- Moto 360 Sport finally has a launch date and price.
- Google’s Contacts and Phone apps briefly arrived on Google Play.
- Santa: Tell your kids about the Santa Tracker immediately.
- Blackberry Priv’s first update should improve the camera.
- Google Image searches can now be organized and saved!
- HTC is going to let people test their products before they release them.
Someone buy me a cheese ball for X-Mas.