It was a great week, filled with new Samsung phones, topped off by Nexus leaks, multiple Moto 360 (2015) sightings, and Android 6.0 news! Earlier this week, Google made Android 6.0 aka “Marshmallow” official, likely to be made available on the two upcoming Nexus devices from LG and Huawei.
And speaking of Huawei and LG Nexus devices, thanks to a few leaks and 3rd-party render releases, we got our best look yet at what might to expect from Google in the later part of this year. As for the Moto 360 (2015), it was spotted on the streets of Chicago, looking just as fashionable as ever.
If you missed any of the craziness, see all of the news below.
- WATCH: Galaxy Note 5 unboxing and first impressions.
- Video Comparison: Galaxy Note 5 vs. Galaxy Note 4.
- Google confirms next version of Android is 6.0, calls it Marshmallow.
- Google unveils the OnHub home WiFi router.
- LG Nexus: This is likely the LG Nexus.
- Here’s all the new Android 6.0 wallpapers.
- Big Android Wear update includes interactive watch faces.
- Verizon still evaluating support for Samsung Pay.
- Even in 2015, we still don’t have the perfect Android phone.
- Huawei Nexus: These renders show what the Huawei Nexus might look like.
- Is Samsung planning to launch a Galaxy Note 5 Active onto AT&T?
- Download: Android Marshmallow 3 Preview OTA updates.
- LG G Watch R finally received WiFi support.
- Moto 360 (2015) is already in the streets of Chicago.
- Android Wear: Fossil unveiled its Intel-powered smartwatch.
- Samsung is reportedly making a massive 18.4″ tablet.
- Lara Croft GO coming to Android on August 27.
Big things happening in the Android world, folks!