I don’t know about where you all are, but here in the Portland, OR area, it’s hot! Too darn hot! Looking back, we had a great week, posting up our full NVIDIA SHIELD review, going hands-on with always-on apps for Android Wear, and OnePlus announced the official unveiling date for the OnePlus 2.
In other exciting news, DROID Turbo owners may rest a bit better, knowing that Lollipop will likely soon be hitting their devices. Additionally, we got what could be our first look at the Moto G (3rd Gen), Project Fi hopefuls can now check the status of their invite, and a Material Design theme was released for the Galaxy S6.
Did you miss something good? Have a look below.
- Review: NVIDIA SHIELD
- Video: Here’s how to use always-on apps with Android Wear.
- Moto X (2nd Gen) on Verizon receiving Android 5.1 soak test.
- OnePlus 2 unveiling scheduled for July 27.
- Android 5.1 now available for all Moto X (2nd Gen) Pure Edition devices.
- Is the DROID Turbo receiving a Lollipop soak test? We sure do hope so.
- SanDisk’s 200GB microSD card is now available for purchase.
- Check the status of your Project Fi invite right now.
- Qi wireless charging set to get a lot faster.
- This is likely the Moto G (3rd Gen).
- Ad-supported free radio stations hit Google Play Music.
- T-Mobile intros JUMP! on Demand.
- Facebook Messenger now longer requires a Facebook account to use.
- What’s better? Capacitive or on-screen buttons?
- A pretty Material Design theme released for the Galaxy S6.
Have a solid weekend, y’all!