Yeah, Friday! Another 2015 week in the books only means that we are getting closer and closer to this year’s flagship phones from companies like HTC, Samsung and LG.
Before we get there, though, you need to make sure you caught up on the week that was. Over the past five days, we saw Lollipop reach the HTC One (M8) and took a tour of it, shared what an aged Moto X (2nd gen) in leather looks like, talked about Turbo Charging, asked about your recently purchased apps, and covered the best new apps of the week.
Don’t miss these Android stories.
- Video: Lollipop with Sense 6 running on the HTC One (M8).
- HTC will unveil its next flagship phone on March 1.
- The beauty of aged leather on a Moto X (2nd gen).
- Turbo Charging is the future, not wireless charging.
- Gallery: Project Ara is looking better and better.
- T-Mobile introduced new prepaid plans with slower-than-normal speeds.
- Apps: Manual Camera | SF Launcher 2 | Adobe Lightroom | Falcon Pro 3
- Samsung may put a real fingerprint sensor in the Galaxy S6.
- Samsung may buy Blackberry. Or maybe not.
- Question: What was the last app you bought?
- Poll: In your opinion, who updates phones the fastest? Slowest?
- Android 5.0.2 is rolling out to more Nexus devices.
- Google Glass team leaves Google[x] to work on next version of Glass.
- Lollipop update will soon arrive on the rest of Motorola’s lineup.
Some of our best videos.