Over the weekend, Motorola pushed out an update to its Connect app on Google Play, bringing a ton of new watch faces for the Moto 360, as well as a new Moto Body experience.
The watch faces, which include Motorola’s watch face design “face-off” winner, bring a few new colors to play with, plus a design that is completely customizable by your own photos and colored hand options.
The Moto Body feature, allows users to customize their activity tracking through Connect, needing input on a user’s height, weight, age, date of birth, and more. The goal is to provide users with more accurate tracking data.
The update is now live on Google Play, and if watch faces are your favorite thing, you should really enjoy this update.
- Connect now supports Motorola Keylink
- Connect now supports additional Moto 360 watch faces
- Competition winner design face-off
- Create your own watch face with My Design
- 3 new analog watch faces
- Connect now has a new Moto Body wellness experience
Collapse Show Comments