It was LG G3 week here at Droid Life, with most news surrounding the Korean manufacturer’s latest flagship device. With the phone now official, there is good reason that the G3 has garnered so much attention. It features awesome specs, like its QHD display, Snapdragon 801 processor w/ 3GB of RAM, and 13MP camera with OIS+, plus you can’t deny that it is one hot-looking device.
Other news from the week included Apple’s purchase of Beats, purported pictures showing up of the Moto X+1, Samsung’s announcement of the Galaxy S5 Active, and Motorola’s news to close its Moto X plant in Texas.
If you missed any of the highlights, we have them below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 60 [Subscribe]
- Video: LG G3 hands-on and overview.
- Video: LG G3 size comparison to One (M8), Galaxy S5, Note 3, etc.
- Initial thoughts on the LG G3 from Kellen and Tim.
- Top 5: Apps of May.
- Top 5: Games of May.
- LG announces the G3.
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy S5 Active for AT&T.
- T-Mobile announces UnCarrier 5.0 event, taking place June 18.
- Motorola to close Texas factory where MotoMaker resides, but MotoMaker isn’t dying.
- HTC planning One Wear smartwatch, competitor to Moto 360.
- Is this our first look at the Moto X+1?
- Video shows LG G Watch in action.
- Apple bought Beats for $3 billion.
Have a great weekend, folks.