Galaxy S5 unveiling week has officially come to a close. Yes, we were there. Yes, we got our hands all over it. And yes, there is more video and Galaxy S5 news below than one can possibly consume. You should try to, though, as this is once again going to be the device to beat throughout the rest of the year.
After you are done there, be sure to check out the DL Show episode 51 if you missed it live. We talked about…the Galaxy S5. And then, be sure to catch up on the rest of the Android news from the past week. Project Ara was everywhere, Motorola confirmed a new Moto X for this summer (plus a smartwatch), the HTC One kept showing up, we put out our top apps and games of the month, and warned you about a sneak Verizon-related phishing scam going on.
It’s all below, don’t miss any of it.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show Episode 51 [Subscribe]
- Galaxy S5 announced.
- Galaxy S5: Hardware and software tour | Specs battle | vs. Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
- More Galaxy S5: Fingerprint scanner and heart rate monitor demo | Running a Snapdragon 801
- Galaxy S5 confirmed for all major U.S. carriers in April.
- Poll: Are you buying the Galaxy S5?
- Samsung Gear Fit demo and tour.
- Project Ara everywhere: Live hands-on demo | Developer Conference | History.
- “All New HTC One” spotted in the wild | Official teaser video.
- Motorola confirmed that a new Moto X is coming this summer, smartwatch this year.
- Top 5 Android games of February.
- Top 5 Android apps of February.
- You can now quickly find restaurant menus through Google Search.
- Check out all these new Hangouts features on iOS.
- Android will soon continuously monitor sideloaded apps.
- Google+ on Android saw a big update with a full-blown photo editor.
- Google released the Google Now Launcher to Google Play.
- Google smartwatch could come in June at I/O.
- Be careful, there is a nasty Verizon phishing scam going on right now.
If you had a Galaxy S5, you could test your heart rate after getting hyped on all of that/
Collapse Show Comments