Next week is CES, folks. While Kellen and I are packing our bags and charging all of our batteries, we hope you will join us here on DL, as we bring you all of the great tech that is sure to be announced. While we know nothing too major will probably happen, as this isn’t Google I/O or a Samsung Unpacked event, the DL team usually finds themselves meeting great people and bringing back a few fantastic stories. This will be our fourth year attending, so we are pretty hardened veterans by now. Either way, we can’t wait, and we hope you can’t either.
This week had a holiday plopped right in the middle, so we weren’t able to get a DL Show up, but you should be on the lookout for one next week hopefully, while we are in Vegas. In news this week, T-Mobile and AT&T are still at each other’s throats, Google announced the shutdown of Bump, Snapchat got hacked, and Motorola dropped the price of an off-contract Moto X to just $399. Big things going down!
Here are the highlights if you missed them.
- Unboxing and hands-on: OPPO N1 CyanogenMod Edition.
- Motorola drops off-contract price of Moto X to just $399.
- AT&T offering $450 for switching from T-Mobile.
- Snapchat gets hacked, 4.6 million usernames and phone numbers leaked online.
- Google shutting down Bump.
- Google and Audi reportedly teaming up to bring Android to automobiles.
- Samsung announces the Galaxy Camera 2.
- BBM beta brings BBM Voice for Android.
- LG G Flex for T-Mobile and AT&T press renders leaked.
- LG’s ODIN octa-core processor spotted on AnTuTu benchmarking site.
- HTC M8 specs get spotted once again, nothing has changed.
- LG’s LifeBand Touch render leaked, probably a fitness tracker of sorts.
Have a great weekend, folks! We will see you in Vegas!
Collapse Show Comments