It has been an eventful week in the Android world to say the least, with rumors for the Galaxy S4 and HTC’s M7 flying around like crazy, it is hard to keep track of it all. In 11 days, at HTC’s event in NYC, we will finally be able to put a stop to the hypebeasting. Following HTC, we have MWC to look forward to and whatever LG and other OEM’s plan on unveiling. February is a short month, but it has already been quite fruitful for the Android fans.
If you missed any of this week’s big highlights, we have them listed below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show Episode 14 [Subscribe]
- Review: Pebble smartwatch.
- This could be the first glimpse of an all-in-one messaging service from Google.
- Google to have their own airport!
- HTC M7 shall be named HTC ONE?
- Samsung’s Galaxy S4 could be in stores by this April.
- Sexy Galaxy S4 render leaked, most likely not it though.
- Google’s Chromebook Pixel concept video supposedly “leaked.”
- DROID DNA receives S-OFF to the tune of $45.
- 5.5″ LG Optimus Pro spotted in the wild.
- ASUS to incorporate new Intel chip for upcoming 7″ tablet?
- Remember that Android LEGO project? It got backed!
- Original DROID Incredible is getting an update.
- According to CEO, we’ll see a new OUYA console once a year.
- Could we be seeing a Tegra 4-powered Chromebook this year?
- Qualcomm shows little interest in making Project SHIELD-like device.
- Neptune Pine smartwatch looks pretty cool, at least to Tato.
Cheers Jaypaulnewhouse for the image!