Facer, the app that brings thousands of watch face possibilities to your smartwatch, announced a big platform update this week. The big news is that there is now Facer Premium, which is a monthly subscription service netting you access to thousands and thousands of premium watch faces all for the introductory price of $5/month (7-day free trial included).
On top of that, Facer is introducing new watchmaker series partners (even more watch faces for the library), Facer Feed for an automatically curated list of cool watch faces, full iPhone support, and of course, support for newly released Wear OS devices.
Here is the full list of changes.
- Facer Premium: the first watch face subscription for smartwatch users enabling seamless access to Facer’s massive database of premium watch faces on all their devices.
- New Watchmaker Series Partners: we’re excited to be adding 3 new brands to our Watchmaker Series collection, reserved exclusively to partners in the traditional watch industry: Mr Jones Watches, AVI-8, and Daniel Will-Harris.
- Facer Feed: Facer now automatically curates faces every day based on your favorite designers, brands, and styles. Picking your watch face for the day has never been easier!
- Full iPhone support: smartwatch users using an iPhone can finally access the full Facer platform and all its features with the latest to our iOS app — at last!
- Support for new smartwatches: Facer now supports over 50 different smartwatches models, including the latest Fossil Sport, Montblanc Summit 2, Samsung Galaxy Watch, and more.
All of these changes are going live right now, so all you Facer users, be on the lookout.