Verizon has pushed out a number of updates since the beginning of November. The Galaxy S9 and S9+, Moto Z DROID, RED Hydrogen One, and a couple of Galaxy Tab A device have all picked up new software.
Most of the updates are nothing but security patches. However, I’m assuming that the RED phone is getting more than just a security patch. A bigger update is supposedly headed for retail phones at launch. The changelog only says that the update “improves your mobile experience with user experience enhancements and fixes.”
- Galaxy S9: G960USQU3BRJ5 (October security patch)
- Galaxy S9+: G965USQU3BRJ5 (October security patch)
- RED Hydrogen One: H1A1000.010ho.01.01.01r.089 (October security patch)
- Moto Z DROID: OCL27.76-69-6-3 (September security patch)
- Galaxy Tab A (8.0): T387VVRU1ARJ2 (October security patch)
- Galaxy Tab A (10.5): T597VVRS1ARJ2 (November security patch)
To check for updates, head into Settings>System update.
Some of our best videos.