The Walmart Black Friday 2017 deals line-up is out and it has some solid tech discounts, but let’s be real, I’m not sure anyone is matching the monster set of discounts that the Best Buy Black Friday list includes. Walmart has done well – Best Buy is the current Black Friday 2017 king, though.
So what does Walmart have planned for 2017 Black Friday? You’ll find the same discounts on Google Home and Google Home Mini that Best Buy has, which means $79 ($50 off) for regular Home and $29 ($20 off) for Home Mini. I’d imagine Google will drop them to those same prices, as will others like Staples and B&H and whoever else sells Google Home products. Walmart also has the Chromecast at $20, Samsung’s Galaxy Tab E 9.6 at $139, Fitbits on sale, and cheap microSD cards.
Should Walmart add more to their list, we’ll update the best choices below.
Walmart Black Friday 2017 Deals
- Google Home Mini – $29 ($20 off)
- Google Home – $79 ($50 off)
- Chromecast – $20 ($15 off)
- Roku 4K Stick+ – $48 ($21 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 – $139 ($50 off)
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 64GB microSD Card – $14 ($13.88 off)
- JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speaker – $30 ($29.88 off)
- Fitbit Charge 2 – $99 ($50 off)
- Fitbit Alta HR – $99 ($50 off)
You can view the full Walmart Black Friday 2017 ad here.
Collapse Show Comments