Pretty exciting week for Android users who have been in the industry for a bit. Andy Rubin, essentially the father of Android, is back in the spotlight with his latest company, Essential. The company’s phone has been unveiled, and honestly, we’re pretty stoked on it.
In other news, LG launched LG Pay in South Korea, Samsung announced availability of its own mesh WiFi + SmartThings Hub hybrid hardware, and Motorola announced the Moto Z2 Play. Good times, indeed.
Here’s the stuff you don’t want to miss.
- WATCH: The Droid Life Show – Episode 143 [Subscribe]
- Video: HTC U11 unboxing and tour.
- Essential: Essential announces the PH-1 smartphone.
- Essential phone specs.
- Everything you need to know about the Essential phone.
- Moto Z2 Play: Motorola announces the Moto Z2 Play.
- Moto Z2 Play specs.
- Motorola announces new Moto Mods.
- Samsung details its Connect Home system.
- The differences between Quick Charge 4+ and QC 4.0.
- LG launches LG Pay in South Korea.
- There’s a new Nest camera with 4K, priced at $299.
- VR: Samsung’s Gear VR gains Chromecast support.
- Bixby Voice is apparently struggling with English grammar and syntax.
Collapse Show Comments