We’re still waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S8 to be announced, as you are well aware, but this week was packed again full of big Android stories. For one, we picked up an HTC U Ultra and have started fully testing it in preparation for a review. I told you how badly I miss the Moto Z Play and may have impulsed purchased one. We also got Android O rumors, Nest rumors, and gigabit testing by Sprint.
It was a solid week of Android news! Be sure to catch up.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 136 | Subscribe
- Galaxy S8 News: Stopped at FCC | New crystal clear photos | Launch maybe April 28
- HTC U Ultra: Unboxing! | First 10 things to do!
- Google Assistant is basically in full rollout at this point
- Android O: The first rumored features!
- March’s Android security patch is ready for your Pixel and Nexus
- Hangouts to become two separate enterprise apps
- Google’s Allo boss says Hangouts for consumers isn’t going anywhere
- I miss the Moto Z Play
- Movado is ready to make a $500 Android Wear watch
- AT&T is tweaking its GoPhone plans with a throttled unlimited option
- Facebook adds “Day” to Messenger, which is basically Instagram Stories
- Nest’s next thermostat could be less than $200
- FREE: A handful of free icon packs worth downloading
- Poll: Which Twitter app do you use?
- Sprint tested gigabit LTE this week and failed to reach gigabit speeds
- Nougat Updates: Moto Z Play DROID and Unlocked | Galaxy S7 Active | Verizon S7
- Poll: Is your phone rooted?
Big things in the works. We hope you like them!
Collapse Show Comments