We’re one week from Mobile World Congress and the unveiling of major 2017 smartphones and gadgets from companies like LG, Huawei, and Motorola. We’re expecting the G6 and its rounded display corners, the P10 and pee green, the Moto G5 that we know everything about, and a Blackberry device with a keyboard that will only excite…honestly, I don’t know who. It’s going to be a busy few days, but first, you need to catch up on the week we just finished.
Over the past few days, we saw the return of unlimited data to all of the major US carriers and provided you with a big comparison chart of each plan. We also unboxed the new LG smartwatches, ordered things through Google Home, and said goodbye to the ZTE Hawkeye, a phone we never knew.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show – Episode 134 | Subscribe
- Feature: Unlimited Data Plan Comparison
- New Unlimited Data plans: Verizon | AT&T | T-Mobile | Sprint
- Unboxing: LG Watch Sport | LG Watch Style
- Video: Android Wear 2.0 mega-overview
- Google Home adds payments for voice-activated shopping
- Google Home and Amazon Echo becoming home phones?
- Tim’s favorite tech stuff!
- LG G6: Gets a Quad DAC | UX preview too | New images
- Moto G5: Everything you need to know about it
- Have feedback on the Google Pixel design? Share it here
- Honor 8 Pro might have made its first appearance
- Huawei P10 looking nice in that puke green | Huawei Watch 2 coming to MWC
- RIP, ZTE Hawkeye
- Galaxy S8 should mean the official death of MicroUSB
- Pokemon GO just got 80+ new pocket monsters
Aaron Gordon will walk all over the dunk contest.
Collapse Show Comments