This week at DL, we began the Bracket Challenge for 2016, which is probably our most favorite time of year. If you entered, how’s your bracket looking so far? With the latest Michigan St. upset, we have seen a ton of brackets busted. However, we were not watching college basketball games all week, we promise.
Beyond basketball, we posted up our complete Galaxy S7 review (Galaxy S7 Edge review coming soon), went hands-on with the Nextbit Robin, went super deep with the LG G5 hands-on, and played more with the Android N Developer Preview.
It was a very busy week. If you missed any of the action, catch up below.
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S7
- Video: 20+ Galaxy S7 Tips and Tricks.
- Video: LG G5 deep hands-on and overview.
- Video: Galaxy S7 vs. LG G5.
- Video: Nextbit Robin unboxing and tour.
- Android N: First update to Developer Preview now available.
- Best Buy opens up pre-orders for LG G5 on AT&T and Sprint.
- Robin: Nextbit cancels plans to release CDMA Robin variant.
- T-Mobile LG G5 orders begin March 29.
- Fossil Group brands intend to launch 100+ wearables by end of year.
- T-Mobile to offer free season of MLB TV Premium to customers.
- Get ready to hate Instagram.
- HTC: HTC 10 teasers mention “world first, world class” cameras.
- YouTube now part of T-Mobile’s BingeOn lineup.
- Michael Kors intros its first set of Android Wear devices.
- Galaxy S7: Unlock Adoptable Storage on the Galaxy S7 via a few ADB commands.
- Motorola: Rick Osterloh is exiting Motorola.
- Unlocked LG G5 appears on B&H Photo, should work on all US carriers.
Have a great weekend, folks!